Friday, September 19, 2014

One Last Post ~

I don't think I'll have another second to post again 
before the show tomorrow,
so
this will be it for a few days…

here are a few "Silho-Witch" pins that will be available tomorrow in the shop :)


they're watching you!

Strangely,
{{ or maybe not-so ~ }}
it seems like my witch's facial features 
~ end up resembling someone I know or knew….

 I've picked out my favorite,
have you?



Hoping to see SO many of you tomorrow!!
please introduce yourself to me so I know who you are ~

you'll recognize me….
~ I'll be the one with the biggest smile on my face ~




* Blessed be *
 Lori

12 comments:

gracie said...

Have a wonderful showing...

old crow said...

Lori, hope you have a fantastic show, lots of fun!! Wish I lived closer....I would be the first in line!! Such talent in this show!!

Mouse Droppings Folk Art said...

Love all of your witches and I would want to take them all home...lovley colors too!
Cheerios, Susan

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful show, just got home from Virginia last night. Hope you enjoy some of that wonderful weather tomorrow for the show. Wish I could be there and buy one of everything!

Cotton Eyed Jo said...

A wish for lovely fall weather,
convivial company,
and lots of wonderful ooohs and aaahs.

Blessings... Jo

Simple Pleasure said...

Dearest Lori
Enjoy a wonderful show tomorrow...please share LOTS of pics with us... I tried selling my husband on the 8 hour drive but no luck...I'm there in spirit!
Busy Hands...Happy Heart
Patricia

Unknown said...

Love, love, love your pins Lori...they're all my favourite LOL Have a fabulous weekend. Rae.

Janet said...

Dear Lori ....Hope you have a fabulous show. (Living in Ontario, Canada I won't be able to make it LOL ) ....I know everyone will have a wonderful time .......Janet from Kingston

C M Designs said...

Will be thinking about you, your show, all the people there buying, buying, buying and enjoying..
Sure wish I was going to be one of them.
Hoping for wonderful Fall craft show weather. There's nothing like it !
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine the hustle and bustle at the farm today. Happy show day!

http://thankfullga447 said...

I am thinking about everyone having such a great time at your beautiful place.

Linda said...

Love the pins. Hope your day was terrific!