Sunday, August 17, 2014

* N E W * PATTERNS!!!!


Here they are ~
the finished models for my new releases for Autumn 2014…

"Witches in the Air"


Felicia stitched this model for me,
and she used a great 'make-do' technique for piecing two pieces of linen together:


see where the 2 linens meet?
LOVE that!

spooky frame will be available too...

 This is
"Here Lyeth…"

I've finished this fun little punch into a Widow's Bag to hold dried flowers & weeds ~

next is ~
"My Pretty"

loverly handsome(?) flame-haired Lady with her pet cowbird
{frame will be available}

this one is called
"Pumpkin Folke"

a sawdust & lavender filled pin keep with wool appliqué moon & jack 'o


here is ~
"White Witch"

another fun punch, but this one is finished into a comb-painted doorstop!
{doorstops will be available}


introducing ~
"Reginald Ravyne"

he holds an ear of corn for his beloved ~


please meet ~
"Cornelia Crowe"

she has picked a prize pumpkin to bake for her beau….

 …the lovely couple:

{...these will be separate patterns} with frames available….


Moving right along to my wool appliqué patterns….
this is called
"Moonlight Gardener" 

what's in that basket?

and
"Sweeping Witch"

velvet pumpkin on her dress

 and last but certainly not least ~
"Hallow Kitty"

...is he hiding from something?

I will be adding the patterns and frames for all of these in my E T S Y shop today ~
my Etsy shop is temporarily closed until these get listed, 
but will reopen today, so please check back a little later to purchase your items :)

I hope you enjoy these as much as I have enjoyed creating them for you!

* Blessed be *
 Lori
P.S. ~ I was going to try to punch that little black jack pocket 
but I don't have time to get him finished for today's pattern release ~
*sorry*

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't resist at so many beauty new release!!! Lori your talent is extraordinary!!!

Dogwood Farm said...

FANTABULOUS!
xo Louise

Shelly said...

Great offerings! I can see the crow couple on one piece of fabric, looking at each other.

Lili said...

They are all so beautiful!! :)
Hugs,
Lili

Lynn said...

Can't wait Lori to purchase........pls let us know once they are available ....Lynn

Unknown said...

lori,

I love each one of them...they are beautiful and the finishes are perfect.

Are they all patterns? I love looking at them and eventually would like to make a couple of the patterns.

Martha

Doreen Frost said...

Wonderful Lori. So much character in each one.

:)Doreen

Kathy Barrick said...

Each and every one is perfect! You've done it again! Congratulations Lori!

xoxoxox

Lynn said...

Wow, what a collection!! These are all stunning Lori!

rx2massey said...

Hi...
Know you are busy with new listings on Etsy...wonderful by the way! Just wanted you to know that your link from blog to Spruce Ridge for rug patterns is not working...

Queen Bee's Musings said...

Love them and awesome job so many completed!
To Etsy I go...

Willow said...

Your new patterns look fabulous.
Bring on Fall !