Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Special Event ~



…there are many of you who collect my finished folk art
and have asked if I will be offering any this year online ~
the answer is yes!

'Wicked Goode' Web Show
right here on this blog
Sunday, September 28th at 6:00pm (est)
I will be offering my finished 
Hallowe'en Folk Art
...for your amusement & approval

**this will be a 
first-come, first-served event 
so make sure you get on your broom and ride on over 
to be here when the clock strikes ~

see you then!


* Blessed be * 
Lori

9 comments:

Willow said...

I certainly look forward to this event ~
New Englanders always love a "Wicked" good time :))

Unknown said...

Sounds exciting!!!

Debra W said...

Great! Love the anticipation!

Lori Ann Corelis said...

YAY!!!

lms said...

wish I had a broom that would fly that far.......I would love to visit you one day.....maybe one day .....love your work....you are such a talented friend

Heidi Steiner said...

I'm so loving all of your Halloween delights! The colors, the textures....so wonderful.

penelope said...

WooHoo!!!! Can't wait to see all the goodes!

susan hemann said...

have broom, will travel!

blueladie said...

Looking forward to seeing the works of your hand. :) Cathryn