Saturday, July 26, 2014

Another Correction and a SAL (Stitch-A-Long)

Hi Friends & Folk!
I have been so busy working on the new designs (soon really, promise) that I haven't had a chance to post on this blog…which is SO UNlike me!

so here goes:
 first,
the wonderful Facebook group that I belong to,
Prim Stitchers Society
is having another SAL with my current Little Stitches Handwork CLub (LSHC) project…
if you're not a member of the group, get in there! it is a welcoming, warm grow of wonderful folks!!!

if you're not a member of our LSHC, then email me to join :)

and
I've been notified of a small mistake on the pattern instructions for the project ~ 
(thank you Nan! for having my 'back')
You will need to cut our both large & small paper fan templates for the project ~
the larger fan will be used to trace onto your linen, the smaller fan will be used to trace onto your wool and your cardboard.

sorry I goofed that one up ~ if you need me let me know please & I do apologize :)

LSHC project July/Aug/Sept 2013
Patriotic Fan Pinkeep ©Notforgotten Farm
~AND~
I am working on a little project that i want to have a class for here in the shop in 
OCTOBER
it will be a very small class (no more that 6 students) and will be for a project that I'm calling
a "Thimble Coffin"
(perfect for a Hallowe'en stitch, no?)

I will share the class project with you all as soon as I have it stitched & finished…
but I will warn you…
it is an AWESOME project!

stay tuned…..


* Blessed be * 
Lori

4 comments:

~*Sharee*~ said...

Id love to join the Lsfc. I already belong to prim site, love that group..

hugs, Sharee

Jane said...

Looking forward to seeing your new class project!

Queen Bee's Musings said...

Yeah, thanks for the tip. Looking forward to the SAL.
Anxious to see your new project. Missed you on the blog.

Beth in NEPA said...

Looking forward to the SAL. I just have to learn to stitch faster to do all the projects I want to do!