Our humble little
Needlework Shop
is located at
3530 Tye River Road
Amherst, VA 24521
ph. 434-263-6508
email ~ Notforgottenfarmwitch@gmail.com

Our Regular SHOP HOURS are:
Saturdays Only 10:00 ~ 4:00

{weather permitting or I am away at a show/class}

*



~ Please visit our ETSY Shop for our unique patterns, supplies and wooden items
specifically designed for rug hooking, punch needle, applique, embroidery and cross stitch ~

the photos below are just a few examples of what we offer in our Etsy shop ~ kindly click on any photo below to visit and see more ~


Saturday, February 2, 2013

Stay Tuned!!

 
 
Remember to visit with me here Sunday at 6:00 pm for my little
Finished Goods Update...
to see everything that I'll be offering,

please click on the 'Goods from Notforgotten Farm' link along the top of this page...
 
I'll be in the shop today, teaching that little hooked basket class ~ I'll take pics of everyone's progress and will post them later this aft!!
They are calling for some SNOW today, though ~ hope it doesn't mess things up too badly :)
 
 
Lori from
Notforgotten Farm

1 comment:

thesimplequiet said...

Can't wait! C'mon 6pm!

rebecca