Tuesday, February 26, 2013

March Update Sneak Peek ~

We are working away on new items that we'll be releasing here on
March 15th on our "GOODS" link up there...
 
new products from our
OLD as Dirt Primitives © line of wooden smalls like this below...

This is a peek of Peter's fantabulous table top sized
Wool Cupboard or Dye Cupboard
that we'll be presenting...
lots of handhewn detail on this ~ perfect to hold your wools OR dye packets!
.....oh just wait till you see this!

and the paper pattern will be available for this little hooked beauty,
as well as a new footrest that this will fit atop...



Early Bird Hooked Mat
 
look for 2 more thread winder/holder designs,
and a new FLAX comb design too.
 
also available will be more of my finished fraktur drawings in my handpainted frames,
and a couple of finished sewing needfuls too!
 
THINK SPRING:
tulips, birds and rabbits.....(hint hint!)
 
we are blessed to be able to do what we love,
...and share it all with you!
 
Lori from
Notforgotten Farm

9 comments:

Robin said...

All looks great..looking forwArd to seeing the little cabinet...swoon for blue

village folk art said...

This little cabinet has got my curiosity ... can't wait to see the finished product.
Wish I were closer for that punch needle class ... it is sooo sweet.

Jane said...

Spring can't come fast enough! I think I need one of those footrests. That cabinet turned out wonderfully!

Unknown said...

Love all you and peter create! Look forward to seeing everything new on March 15th.

Thanks for the sneak peek!

jennifer768 said...

Loving the tease!I can't wait to see the whole cabinet.Hugs,Jen

Trace4J said...

Oh so exciting..
Woolie hugs
Trace

Anonymous said...

Whoopeee! I'm so impressed by Peter's hand hewn goodies, and your offerings are always fabulous! Maybe March will be my month to be in time to purchase one of your perfect Frakturs. Oh, I hope so!

be well!

rebecca

Cotton Eyed Jo said...

I'm so delighted with the Floss winders I got from you last month. The colors were even nicer in my hand than peering at them through my computer window. <3

Do love the robin rug too. My dh spotted a robin in our side yard, and I heard our wren's getting romantic for this year's new nestling. I do so love wrensong. Spring is moving closer every day. Jo

Nancee said...

Love the little floss keeper shoes. They are busy holding threads. Can't wait to see more STUFF. I love to have handmade things in my studio.
nancee