*



~ Please visit our ETSY Shop for our unique patterns, supplies and wooden items
specifically designed for rug hooking, punch needle, applique, embroidery and cross stitch ~

the photos below are just a few examples of what we offer in our Etsy shop ~ kindly click on any photo below to visit and see more ~



Our
Needlework Shop
is located at
3530 Tye River Road
Amherst, VA 24521
ph. 434-263-6508
email ~ Notforgottenfarmwitch@gmail.com

Regular SHOP HOURS are:
Saturdays Only 10:00 ~ 4:00
{weather permitting or I am away at a show/class}


Saturday, August 27, 2011

Uh oh....

I guess I'm in trouble...
I received a gentle reminder about me releasing the new Christmas patterns
that I said I would release this week....


I will confess,
I'm not finished with the finishing of them
(clear as mud?)
meaning, I'm not sure what I want to make them into ~
I don't particularly want to frame them both
so I have other options....
the problem is,
I have other options
and can't decide!

I will try my best to figure this dilema out,
and hopefully post this evening.

that is,
if Hurricane Irene doesn't come by for a visit
and stay too long.


I'll keep you posted.

and

my apologies to my friends who are anxiously waiting for them:
carol, audrey, betsy, donna & susan ~

:)

keep safe today, and please make sure to keep our outdoor animal friends safe too.


Blessings from the Farm...
Lori

5 comments:

cucki said...

hello my dear friend, stay safe..and you are all in my prayers and thoughts..
love you so much with my heart xx

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Ohhhhh the pressure we put ourselves under!!!!
Relax and your friends/customers will be there in the end.

Hope you are safe from the storm!!!

Karen

TheCrankyCrow said...

Too early for Christmas anyway.... :o) Stay safe friend - my prayers and thoughts are with you and others in Irene's path....Happy Saturday....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Theresa said...

Stay safe today Lori!!!

Linda said...

I'm waiting for your new patterns too - very impatiently - LOL!

Stay safe - in the hurricane and the earthquake afterthingies!!

Linda in Northern VA (who was at the library when it happened and was a bit freaked)!

Previous Postings ~ So much more to see!