a couple of pictures of the project I'm working on presently ~
some more offerings for September first's Early Work Mercantile...
this will be a pin pillow when finished~
so far I have an Urn & a partial Pumpkin:
so far I have an Urn & a partial Pumpkin:
and I do have quite a few dried gourds from our Garden's past...
I love their mottled & spotted skins~
I love their mottled & spotted skins~
we grew a bunch of them last year and I use them throughout the house
as reminders of my favorite season ~
I even hang them on my Christmas/Yule tree as natural decorations!
Speaking of Yule it will be here before we know it, and as so I will be releasing my
Christmas Adam & Eve sampler & my Sledding in Connecticut sampler this week ~
I'm putting the finishing touches on them now ~ keep an eye on my postings for their release ~
AND
here's a fun website for all you Witches & Witch-wanna-be's ~
Ye Olde Witches Brew Magazine
Christmas Adam & Eve sampler & my Sledding in Connecticut sampler this week ~
I'm putting the finishing touches on them now ~ keep an eye on my postings for their release ~
AND
here's a fun website for all you Witches & Witch-wanna-be's ~
Ye Olde Witches Brew Magazine
{{I'll be offering free needlework patterns on there for us witch-y stitchers!!}}
Hoping you all have a beautiful, creative Sunday ~
Blessings from the Farm...
Lori
Hoping you all have a beautiful, creative Sunday ~
Blessings from the Farm...
Lori