Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wooly Friends

SO....

...do you think Bobby & Esther
need to be shorn yet?

I'm thinkin' they are ready....
but
by the looks on their faces they don't want anything to do with it....
both of them are carrying about 50 + pounds of wool on their backs!!!
...gives new meaning to the saying
"Ewe aren't fat, Ewe is just Fluffy"
and speaking of fluffy, or HAIRY.....
look at the chin whiskers on this guy...
i swear they have to be
half a foot long !

"give me a KISS Mom!"

(he is a love-muffion no doubt...)

so the reason for this fuzzy post?
to let you all know that we will soon again have wonderful
FRESH from the Farm sheeps wool for sale ~
perfect for your primitive crafting needs...

I will be picking, washing & hand dyeing it,
...although it will always be available in natural...

it's great for needlefelting, doll hair, mixed media artwork
... and to lend a different look to your hooked rugs....

I'll let you know when it will be ready!

off to work on those CHICKENS i told you about in my previous post....
(i will share them with you soon!)

Blessings from the Farm...
Lori

4 comments:

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Definitely interested in seeing the wool. Can you get it in 4 to 8 oz. batts?
Courtney

krayolakris said...

I see some noses that I would LOVE to pet!!

Natalia said...

I love your animals, Lori !!! They all look so happy and well taken care of. Thanks for sharing the pictures... I truly enjoy them.

Tina's Primitive Attic said...

oh my gosh.. They are all so cute!