Sunday, December 26, 2010

changes a'comin.....

as this year comes to an end,
and another is almost upon us ~
like most of you, I find myself remembering the past...
and looking forward to the changes a new year will bring.
in 2011,
I will be offering needlework patterns on a monthly basis,
instead of quarterly...
I will be stocking the shop with more supplies,
books and patterns from other designers,
and more wonderful fabrics~
I will be holding more classes, (watch my class schedule on my sidebar!)
and changing things around a bit to accomodate more students,
bringing in comfy chairs and creating a 'stitching area'...
of course, there will be primitive needfuls available from
sweet Robin of Millstone Mercantile,
and new goods from dear Felicia of The Martin House too~

(and we're actually hoping to build on to the shop this spring,
to incorporate more like a shopping 'village' experience for you...)
oh big plans and wonderful things are on the horizon!!
Hoping you are all dreaming of amazing things to come ~
~ Lori ~

No comments: