Tuesday, November 17, 2009

{ good intentions }

Hi Folks & Friends~
i have a couple of things to tell you...
first,....
remember a couple of weeks back, when I told you I was going to retire all of my
older booklets to make room for some new ones?

...and that I said when they're gone, they're gone...?
well.....ummmm....
I have been UNdecorating the Hallowe'en stuff in the shop,
trying to get some Christmas/Winter things out for
this weekend....
and in the midst of sorting through boxes, I came upon a BUNCH
of my already printed booklets!

I know how many of you have been asking for them,...and I will be selling them,
little-by-little...until they are truly gone...
SOOOOooo...
with that said,
I have for sale, 10 of my extremely primitive,
No-Longer-In-Print
Wynter Tyme
booklets....
they are $10.00 each
and contain 8 of my folky little drawings for
rug hooking, needle punch, stitchery, applique or painting....
IF you're interested, just email me at not4got@aol.com ~
first come, first serve!
~AND~
I've decided that on Saturday, December 12th ~ I will hold an intimate
Christmas OPEN HOUSE here at the shop...
from 10:00 ~ 3:00
no crazy bells & whistles, no flashing neon signs...
just an open-door, kind of day so that you can come visit with me, and perhaps
find a 'primitive something' that will make your heart sing....
{I will be serving cookies and cocoa, and I would LOVE to see what you've been working on,
so PLEASE bring in your show 'n tell!)
please don't forget, that I'll be closed on Nov. 28th & 29th,
{to spend some time with my in-laws)
and will re-open on December 12th.
of course, you can always contact me to see if I'm available during the week, too...just email me
at not4got@aol.com

So, in my last post I said I was going to start up hooking again...
well, I did...but I also designed a new punch needle pattern called
"In the Meadow",
{can you guess it's 'theme'?} LOL
and I want to work on that so I can get it finished & out for you...
Sooo...my hook is in the basket, with the wool....next to my lap frame, that has linen on it...
that I drew on....with a big black sharpie....
{I'll share picsof it soon!}
ALL of the patterns, & picturetrail update orders are in the mail!!!
WHICH MEANS, YOU SHOULD BE GETTING YOUR GOODIES ANY MINUTE NOW!!!
my thanks again....from my heart~
Wishing you quiet moments spent with needle in hand!
Blessed be,
Lori

2 comments:

Sweet Sue said...

Hi Lori, as always I very much enjoyed your post, and ALWAYS love your folk art. Wish I were close enough to join the fun on 12/12.

Have a lovely week, do something special for yourself (the stitchy fairy said it would be ok) and sweet everything to you:)

Sue

http://stitchinsweetsue.blogspot.com/

janeu729 said...

GOODY!! Count me in for the 12th.
I can't wait to visit with Daisy and Pinnochio - and also you!!
Hugs...