Monday, October 26, 2009

{ Hi Folks }

thought I'd pop in here while I have a moment to update everyone...
My sister's condition hasn't changed one way or the other in the last few days,
and we expect to hear from her family soon
as to what is happening
and when I'll be heading south with my Mom...
meanwhile, I'm stitching and sewing, punching and felting.
I hope to have a couple new needle punch patterns for Christmas finished up for you soon, so that you can get started making them for yourselves...
also, on November 13th, look for my listings on
www.spookytimejingles.com
where I'll be offering for the first time, my finished
Christmas Folk Art...
~and~
on November 15th,
you are all invited to visit
my soon-to-be-totally-revamped picturetrail,
for my first ever
Holiday Update...

I will be offering some of my unique, one-of-a-kind Folk Art
for the Christmas/Winter season~
such as:
Needle Felted snowmen ornaments
Mohair Teddy Bears dressed for the Holidays
Finished Needle Punch pinkeeps
Christmas Paintings on Wood
and perhaps
a Sampler or two....
all this of course, is contigent upon my family's needs,
and with our situation of my sister.
all of my heartfelt Thanks to you all.
May Peace & Plenty grace you ALL,
{*<->::~:: Lori ::~::<->*}

3 comments:

~Wendy~ said...

I am sorry to hear of your sisters plight. Sending supportive thoughts
Wendy
for The Gothic Tea Society

Catherine said...

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family. It is good that you have your interests and talents to keep you busy. Safe journey to you and your mom when it is time for travel.

Constance said...

I am sorry to hear that Joe is not doing well. My hopes and thoughts are with you.
Be Blessed,
Sallie