Thursday, January 01, 2009

a new day~


I have been in the shop today ~
rearranging & getting ready open again tomorrow...
been closed for a week, and boy, am I jones-ing!!!


I can't tell you much I love working for myself~
the up-side is this...

I set my own hours

I do mostly what i want

I go where i want to go

I squander time like it's non-existent....


On the other hand,

I have to set time constraints:

I have bills that can't be paid unless I produce

I produce, print, pack & ship CONSTANTLY...

I really shouldn't squander time....


Time, to me, is a precious commodity..
Although,
I can stretch it, bend it..
sometimes, even stop it...

but, alas, it catches up with me....



Today will mark the beginning of a new chapter of Time...
i do & do & do...yet I'm busier than I ever was...


please....


make time for those that need you,
for those that don't realize they need you,
...and for those you need....


you'll see that your time was well-spent in doing so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wishing you all a little more time for what you need~

Blessed be,

Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh sweet Lori your words always touch my heart...I need you in my life that is for sure!
Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family
My love to you always