Thursday, November 13, 2008

A new poll...


Many thanks to all who participated in my last poll....

I've just added another, if you'd be so kind.


Your opinions and answers help me greatly,
as I'm planning some retreats for 2009
and would love to hear your input!!!

~ ALSO ~

I am in the process of developing an on-line Guild for Needlworkers:

"Deare Ladyes of Threade"
The Guild for American Needleworkers
will debut soon, and I'll be sending out info & a newsletter
to all of my stitching friends ~


I'm hoping that by starting an on-line Guild,
we can become more connected by
starting up local chapters in our own areas...


If you have interest in the Guild,
please email me at
not4got@aol.com

and I'll add your name & contact info on my email list...


It's raining here again today, so I'm in the shop decorating for the
Holiday Open House
on Saturday~

I may even get into the spirit a little more & start on the farmhouse!

I'll post pictures as soon as I can~

Blessed be, my sweet Friends~

Lori

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I just sent you an email and am anxious to hear more about the guild!