Wednesday, September 03, 2008

some pics of the shop ~

(above) the Halloween pattern section
...you can see some of Olde Ragg's awesome dolls for sale!

(above) big pumpkin painted corner shelf
will hold all of the needlework models...


(above) Cupboard is full of Cammie Bruce's
scrumptious hand dyed wools...


(above) a small corner of the 'bedroom' where it's just waiting for Halloween!!


(above) ...another view of the 'bedroom'...now that the furniture is in place, we'll begin decorating with our vintage style banners, lanterns & decorations...
I'll take more pics once the decorations are up & the shop is ready!
We'll be heading off to the Country Living Fair in Ohio on Sept. 11-13, so I have to really get it together since I'll only actually have one weekend to finish the shop before the open house!
*AAAAGH* !!!!!

1 comment:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Lori, How I would love to take a walk through your shop. Just wonderful! By the way, I have a little something for you over on my blog http://woolfind.blogspot.com/.
Maybe you've already received it, I'm not sure. But you were one of my picks!