Tuesday, January 16, 2018

~ In the Works ~


well 
HELLO there!
 ៚៚៚៚៚៚៚៚៚៚
I am working on this girl now ~
her name is Claudia.

{{ Claudia Cluck is her full name actually. }}
 

...she has been living in my brain now for a while,
and I have finally let her come out to play ~
{ she is very persuasive }
ಊಊಊಊಊಊಊಊಊಊ
 here she is on my Hookinpunch© gripper frame,
waiting for me to finish my farm chores so I can get back to her!


she will be a stand-alone doll 
~ once she is finished coming to life with my needle and threads.
{threads are Valdani #8 pearl cottons & some DMC 6 strand}
 

then I will bring all of her friends to life too.
{and she has MANY}.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰



And, once they are finished, 
I will set about creating their babies!
 FUN FUN!!!!!!
⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝

Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had to chuckle looking at Claudia! Can't wait to see their babies!

NMK said...

So cute !!!

Saundra said...

How FUN!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

So fun and cute!

Ronda said...

Oh my love!!!

Cheryl R said...

Its exhausting..I can't Keep up with your genius creative Mind. Soooo cute.
I will want them to make them all

elaine allerton said...

Lori,,,, you are amazjng!
Love claudia!
The names are priceless,,, ,
They are from ur creative mind,, ,
Love them, all ,,,,
Cant wait to see them come alive!

Jacqueline said...

Your creativity knows no bounds.