Sunday, November 19, 2017

~ And We're Punching.....

Yep! 
The gears have switched {what else is new?}
...finishing up my new Christmas/Winter punch needle designs for you!

'Santa Deer'
is in progress...
well, almost finished really ~


just a little more to do yet ~
using Valdani #8 pearl cotton & DMC 6 strand in this design...


also using different heights on some parts to make them more dimensional & fun!
{like the trim on his coat & hat}
 

I like using both variegated pearl cotton & plain DMC 6 strand in one design,
it gives a different look to m finished work and is a little easier
 on the pocket-book when you use DMC for the fill-in of the background!
 


I have a few more to work on, and will show them to you soon ~
I will be adding all of the new NFF designs and Wooden Wares to our Etsy shop very soon!

Have a beautiful Sunday my stitching friends!
Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

9 comments:

Susie H said...

Love the look of your latest punch. Santa with the deer is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

A darling design!! (I love deer...oh! and Santa, of course, too...).

kelley said...

looks wonderful Lori...

Vicki said...

I cannot wait to purchase this new pattern, Lori!!! Thank you for being so creative!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Wonderful design!

Jennie in GA said...

So adoring this design!! And that you keep our purses in mind by using some DMC along with the Valdani.

acorn hollow said...

How I love this pattern will this be available in a hooked rug pattern
Cathy

elaine allerton said...

Sweet punch needle!!
I am starting ur santa punch I bought a year ago,,,
Love seeing all ur designs!!

NMK said...

Love this pattern !!!!