Tuesday, October 17, 2017

~ Changes ~


 ****SHOP OWNERS PLEASE NOTE****
NFF {Notforgotten Farm} charts & patterns are NO LONGER available through distributors!!
If you are a shop owner, and would like to ether create a new shop account OR if you are a shop owner who already carries my charts & patterns, please click on this link to read about how to begin/continue carrying our charts & patterns :)
https://farmhousenotforgotten.blogspot.com/p/wholesale.html

So, why the change?
~ well let me explain please...

1) ~ I am happy to offer my charts & patterns directly to shops on a wholesale basis,  
because I believe that I can get your orders out for you and your customers faster.

2) ~ I believe in friendly customer service and love to interact directly with shops that carry 
my charts & patterns.

3) ~ By working directly with a Shop Owner, I can get a better 'feel' of what their shop is like, and what their customers are looking for....I am always interested in knowing what your shop is up to!

4) ~ Having direct contact with Shops that carry NFF charts & patterns means I can send out emails to those shops, announcing new/upcoming designs, releases & events....better keeping you up to date!

5) ~ ~ and, by working directly with a Shop Owner, 
there are no 'middle-man' fees.
;)

We humbly Thank You for your continued support and friendship 
Blessings from the Farm
 ~ Lori

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Makes perfect sense. Wishing you well!!