Friday, June 23, 2017

~ Some Witch-y Stitching ~


Good Morning Friends & Folk! 

Thanks so much for your responses to my posting last night ~ 
I am always happy to share with you all, 
and I will be offering the Eliza Chase Sampler Reproduction 
as a freebie here on this blog, just as soon as I have it charted :)
 〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Some of you have also asked what the colors/names are of The Gentle Art threads I shared too, 
so here they are just in case you want to add to your stash ~

dried thyme
blueberry
mulberry
tarnished gold
maple syrup
bittersweet
sable
flax
dark chocolate
sarsaparilla
chamomile
shaker white
raven
mountain mist
pumpkin pie
old purple paint
onyx
chives
burnt orange
grape leaf
tomato

⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓

And
 just in case your creative muse is on a vacation, but you want some inspiration
 for what to stitch/punch next for the upcoming Autumn season ~
...I've put together two collages of some of my best-sellers for you...

top row l-r:
Night Flight, Olde Witche Mary & Oldwick Burying Ground
middle row l-r:
Witches in the Air, Weep Not & My Pretty
bottom row l-r:
Widows Weeds, Witches Garden & Cross Eyed Cat


top row l-r:
Halloween Sweet Bag, Salem Village & Eke & Zeke
middle row l-r:
Ye Ladye Pumpkin, Old Hallows Eve & House that Jack Built
bottom row l-r:
Harvest Angel, Hallowe'en Barnyard & Pumpkin Folke


... and how could we forget the kind old
Reverend Gourdon Squashbottom?



all of these patterns {and many many more!} are available in my ETSY shop ~
just type the pattern name in the keyword search-box in my ETSY shop for particulars.


I am now off to fill orders and head to town,
~ then back home to my stitching chair
 

Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

7 comments:

Cheryl R said...

You are such a sharing and Busy woman. See a lot of my favs in the listings..
Have a great weekend. We're supposed to have a break from the suffocating heat.

Kathy B said...

Thanks for sharing the thread colors as they are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Ok. You've gone and done it again, Miss Lori. Just as Summer is starting, I'm dreaming of Autumn. :)

Connie Bechtold said...

Lori, I love all your collages and have to check my stash to see what I need to complete one for me :) By the way, I Love, love love love LOVE the stitching table! Such a useful idea and now am thinking about Christmas gifts... Thank you so much Connie Bechtold

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori, I stitched your "Witches Everywhere" on orange linen. I Love it! Thanks for a great pattern!

lynnann said...

morning........ does the "reverend" come in rug hooking??? Or can I buy the cross stitch pattern and make it bigger???

thanks...

C Reeder PhxAz said...

It must be the way they are laying in bunches that makes all those colors so "must have". Went to my stash and I have all but one! Laying together like your photo they are way more exciting than laying separate in my stash drawer!!!! Thank you for taking the extra time to share them. It's noon in Phoenix and we are at 110!!! Supposed to hit 118 today. Stitching days.... what else can a girl possibly do.