Tuesday, June 27, 2017

~ It's a Free for All ~

 Helloooo
 Friends & Folk ~

I have a little gift for you today...

it's another freebie cross stitch design ~ called "Stitching & Mending"
that I initially wanted to stitch and make into a project bag
 but never got around to...

SO, 
here is your opportunity to stitch this 
~ and make it into a project bag yourself! 

Or, stitch this and send it off to one of our wonderful stitch-finishers like:

or 

 just click on the graph and floss/symbol legend below to enlarge, 
then save to your computer and print!


 I would LOVE LOVE to see this finished, 
so please do send me a pic or tag me on FB with yours!!

Want to see more of my freebies??? 
then click on the 'Freebies' link over there to your right sidebar under my Links list ~

Happy Stitching my sweet Friends ~
Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

12 comments:

Faye said...

Too sweet Lori!!! This would be perfect in a Prim Ditty bag or a zippered Carolina Stitcher bag~

cerato said...

Beeautiful free Lori. Thanks!!
Hugs from Spain

Anonymous said...

You're so sweet. Thank you for sharing, Lori!

Sweet Sue said...

so cute lori, ty!

Fran said...

Thank you Lori. Can't wait to stitch it.

Annie with the ducks said...

Thank you! Putting this in the queue right after the lady with the enormous tomato (already in progress!!)

Cheryl R said...

Sweet gift. thank you.

Elaine said...

Thank you Lori, that is so sweet.

Silent Stitches said...

~*~ Thank you, Lori!~*~
"Happy Stitching!" to you too! ~C

Unknown said...

How sweet and generous - thank you!

Unknown said...

Thank You!So sweet of you and I love reading your blog..

Krissy B. said...

Thank you Lori. We all love you too. I went to our Walmart store with your books and told them they need to get them as I know people who want them and they should be in stock. 52 degrees and rain this morning. My poppies are just now blooming. I need to move. Hope you are having a wonderful day.