Saturday, February 18, 2017

~ Dyeing Today ~

 Hello!

and happy Saturday day all ~

we are holding a pre-registered Frying Pan Dyeing class in the shop today...
and I'm looking forward to making a big beautiful mess with the girls!
and I'll share photos of our progress and outcome of our adventure tomorrow.


But,
if you're in the neighborhood and need any supplies for your rug hooking,
punch needle or cross stitching we'll be open today from 10:00 - 4:00




it's gonna be a great day ~
Let's make it the best it can be ~ together!

Blessings from the Farm 
~ Lori

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm looking forward to hearing about the dyeing class! I've experimented a bit on my own, dyeing with plants here, but would love to learn more.

Anonymous said...

Dyeing to join you girls…one day soon! Have a colorful day (I'm beginning my adventure today with Black Work…)!!

Saundra said...

It's about time for me to pull out my dyeing pots and pans too. But don't have a plan or a color I need.