Sunday, February 14, 2016

Now Listed on EBAY ~

Good Morning Friends & Folk ~ 
and a very Happy St. Valentine's Day to you & yours…

Peter & I will be celebrating peacefully at home today ~ 
cheeseburgers on the grill & brownies for dessert !!
{we went out with friends last night for dinner}
… how will you be celebrating?

I wanted to mention that I have listed 2 of our beautiful
 Sliding Lid Needle Boxes
on our EBAY auction page just a bit ago…

here they are below:
Blue Tulip Box






&
~ Folky Sheep Box ~








click HERE
if you'd like to place a bid :)


In Other News:
for those that have asked, YES!!
I have a whole flock of little Calico Magpies coming soon ~
& Peter has been busy making more or our Primitive Rug Hooks too!

We will be releasing new patterns for punch needle & cross stitch, a few new thread winders 
AND a brand new Sewing Box !!

ALSO ~
**THE "PIN" Project is coming along ~ thought I would have it finished today, but it is not.
{please no throwing rotten fruit at me}

Keep warm, Keep Busy & Keep Creating my sweet friends!

~ Blessings from the Farm ~ 
 Lori

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Lori! My husband was MC at our community theatre's Vignettes for Valentines last evening, so we celebrated there…so much fun and frolicking, lol! Darling folk art needle boxes…don't know which one I like better...

Silent Stitches said...

"Happy Valentine's Day!" to you and Peter! The designs on your needle boxes have the promise of Spring painted on them! (I'm going to bid on the Blue Tulip :>) It's zero here...sure wish Spring would spring soon!
Stay safe & warm. ~C

Unknown said...

Hi Lori!

Just love your folk art on the needle boxes! anxious to see the "pin" project...promise no fruit throwing!
Happy Valentines Day!<3


Martha