Thursday, June 18, 2015

Let's go to the….

….HOP!

Today is Ali's day 
on Buttermilk Basin's Summerthyme Blog Hop ~
you can read all about Ali HERE,
then visit her blog HERE to see what wonderful project she has shared with us :)



>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>~~>

Yesterday,
I set my needle & thread to working on this ~




...the next project for our

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



If you're not already a member and would like to join,
or
are already a member and would like to renew
you can do so by visiting 




since this upcoming quarter is for July/August/September
it will have an Americana-theme to it….




and I have another unique 'finish' for it as well :)
can't wait to show you!!




aside from working on this today,
I will be helping my dear hubby package his new Sanding Blocks for shipping!
woohoo!

{our thanks to all who have ordered one….or two!}

Have a wonderful day, my friends ~ 
filled with creativity & those who love you most.

~ Blessings from the Farm ~
 Lori

No comments: