~ WELCOME FRIENDS & FOLK ~

Our humble little
Needlework Shop
is located at
3530 Tye River Road
Amherst, VA 24521
ph. 434-263-6508
email ~ Notforgottenfarmwitch@gmail.com

Our Regular SHOP HOURS are:
Saturdays Only 10:00 ~ 4:00

{weather permitting or I am away at a show/class}

*



~ Please visit our ETSY Shop for our unique patterns, supplies and wooden items
specifically designed for rug hooking, punch needle, applique, embroidery and cross stitch ~

the photos below are just a few examples of what we offer in our Etsy shop ~ kindly click on any photo below to visit and see more ~


Monday, April 27, 2015

A Garden Swap!!!


Good Monday Morning
~ Friends & Folk ~

…and we have sunshine!
*woot woot*

I know I love to garden ~ and I know a lot of you do as well….
so the timing for this is perfect!

Our friend Rhonda over at
has created a 
~ Garden Swap ~

I am playing along, 
and hope that many of you decide to also!



hop on over to Rhonda's blog
by clicking the link above to read the rules and sign up :)
This should be
 F U N!!

Enjoy the beginning of another wonderful week my sweet friends!
make it a good one :)

~ Blessings from the Farm ~
 Lori

3 comments:

Dirt Road Primitives said...

Thank you Lori, the participants are pouring in.... 😃

Happy Crafting....
Rhonda

Cynthia Lott said...

Lori
I would love to participate in the garden swap but I can't find Rhonda's email. Can you please send it to me....jagstitch@aol.com. Thanks
Cindy

Cheryl Reeves said...

I'm drooling just thinking about all the beautiful things you will do and see there.

How totally wonderful it would be to attend such an event. I do love that I'm familiar with the names.

I need to live two more life times to get all things done I want to make.