*

~ Please visit our ETSY Shop for our unique patterns, supplies and wooden items
specifically designed for rug hooking, punch needle, applique and cross stitch ~
••• • • • ••• • • ••• • • ••• • • ••• • • •• • • •••• • • •••

below are just a few examples of what we carry in our Etsy shop ~ much more to see!


Tuesday, March 17, 2015

…and a Happy St. Patrick's Day to ya!!!



The wearing of the green…

corned beef & cabbage on the menu 
...with a sweet & moist carrot cake to follow ~

perhaps I'll make a batch of Red Beet Eggs today too?




the wee Lass above 
is hinting at what I'll be doing today as well….

…stitching!

Wishing you all a 
~ Happy St. Patty's Day ~


~ Blessings from the Farm ~
 Lori

5 comments:

cucki said...

so sweettttttttttttttttttttttt x

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Lori, sounds yummy, Irish Blessings Francine.

Kathleen Bailey said...

So, what time is dinner?

Jacqueline said...

Same to you.

Cocoanlace said...

I'm eating corned beef, steamed green cabbage, & boiled potatoes and carrots from our work cafeteria as I read your blog. Pretty yummy! I didn't wear green today because I WANTED to be pinched. At my age, one must not pass up any opportunities.

Previous Postings ~ So much more to see!