*

~ Please visit our ETSY Shop for our unique patterns, supplies and wooden items
specifically designed for rug hooking, punch needle, applique, embroidery and cross stitch ~

the photos below are just a few examples of what we offer in our Etsy shop ~ kindly click on any photo to visit and see more ~


Our Needlework Shop here at the Farm is CLOSED until Septemebr 16th ~ when we will reopen for our 9th annual Gathering of Primitive Friends Show! {our ETSY Shop is always OPEN}

Saturday, September 27, 2014

~ Snippets ~


Snippets are flying ~
not of the wool variety,
but
those of hand-parched paper….




each snip of my scissors or cut of my knife
steals-away pieces that bring details to life in my work…





entwining vines
crumbling leaves
sprouting mushrooms




tiny features that bring a smile to my heart




working their way to you on this blog
on Sunday (tomorrow!) evening
at 6:00 pm sharp




ONLY THEN
...will you will be able to purchase my finished offerings of this Season
on a first-come, first-served basis ~
by emailing me with your preference.

Until then,
I will be snipping away…

see you soon!

* Blessed be *
 Lori

7 comments:

Lori Ann Corelis said...

What can I say . . . but beautiful!!

Susan Pilotto said...

What time zone are you in so that we can get to your sale on time?
Cheers, Susan

Susan Pilotto said...

Opps I see your time zone on your advert for the show. Susan

gracie said...

Interesting.....

denise said...

:-)

Willow Hollow Creations said...

Very cool.

jody said...

You are always busy with something!! Love these!! Enjoy!

Previous Postings ~ So much more to see!