Wednesday, April 23, 2014

In my "STUDIO"


it is a BEAUTIFUL day here today at the farm ~
so I am working outside in my 'studio'
(a.k.a. picnic table under a black walnut tree)

I have set up my paints and brushes, 
canvases are primed and ready to go ~


paint something


 Peter bought the wire paint rack for me 
...and at first I hated it but now I love it...
(of course)

he also made the wood block to hold my brushes.
very handy indeed.


ready, set….paint!

 here is my view ~
I get to see the kittens playing, the chickens scratching 
and the donkeys grazing from my vantage point…


make-do studio


hello!

I have a bunch of them finished now…
ready for the open house here on the 3rd ~


my folk art

... under the table,
at my feet…
a sleeping giant lies ~


good boy

 maybe I'll paint a couple more and include him?
:)

off to work

Have a beautiful day my friends~

* Blessed be *
 Lori

7 comments:

Christine Crocker said...

oh, such a beautiful make-do studio~ I love your views!

your little canvases are so wonderful~ I have my spring ladye from you right here where I work and she reminds me daily of what a kind and gentle spirit
you are~

xo, C.

MoonBeam said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful day in your studio. Cool!

Bobbi

summersundays-jw said...

Sounds like a perfect day!

Unknown said...

Your beautiful days amaze me! Tho it's been quite pretty her in Ohio!
Love "rug HOO ker" ! :-)
Your gentle giant looks like he is having one happy nap!

XO, L

village folk art said...

Oh WoW ... It doesn't get any better than this, and so productive to boot. Great little paintings,

Jane said...

Beautiful paintings on this beautiful day!! Love the little "hooky" pieces!

LaNelle said...

Beautiful setting I can see why you get things done nature can be a great inspiration.....but please include your sleeping best friend! Blessings.....