Thursday, August 08, 2013

{ Oldies...but Goodies still! }

Hey Folks!
 
I have received a couple emails from you
regarding some of my 'older' Autumn/Hallowe'en cross stitch designs....
so I picked a few from my past and have added them in our etsy shop!
 
clockwise, starting at upper right: Hallow's Eve Pinkeep Trio (3 designs in one), The Oak's Gift, Give Ye Thanks, Bittersweet Compote and Jack be Nimble!
back 'in the day' when I designed them,
they were all stitched onto 18ct aida cloth,
so that's why the models look like they do in these photos...
how very cool would they be stitched onto my
Old Farmhouse Linen now?
yep...
I may just have to do that for myself :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a beautiful evening my Friends!!
 
Lori from
Notforgotten Farm

3 comments:

Debra said...

I agree with you, they are classics, and yes, they would look fantastic on your Farmhouse Linen, or even on Aida for easier stitching.

Cindy said...

Why is it that back when we could see, we stitched on aida cloth but as we....our eyes...have gotten older we stitch on finer linen?!
I am still enjoying your designs of you Harvest Gatherings book!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

HA! you are SO right Cyn!!!!

-O~O- <-----XXXX now we need these!
L