*



~ Please visit our ETSY Shop for our unique patterns, supplies and wooden items
specifically designed for rug hooking, punch needle, applique, embroidery and cross stitch ~

the photos below are just a few examples of what we offer in our Etsy shop ~ kindly click on any photo below to visit and see more ~



Our
Needlework Shop
is located at
3530 Tye River Road
Amherst, VA 24521
ph. 434-263-6508
email ~ Notforgottenfarmwitch@gmail.com

Regular SHOP HOURS are:
Saturdays Only 10:00 ~ 4:00
{weather permitting or I am away at a show/class}


Sunday, June 9, 2013

{ folk art drawings }







available now in my ETSY shop :)
 
Lori from
Notforgotten Farm

7 comments:

Earlythreadwork said...

Awesome work Lori!...love all the sayings!..My fave has to be 'never complain about the weeds in another woman's garden' ~ever ...you are truly a treasure!

NMK said...

Wow , they are all so nice !!!! Love the frames too !

Jacqueline said...

You are one talented lady.

jennifer768 said...

Beautiful work and lovely frames!Such talent.Hugs,Jen

TeresaM said...

Oh my gosh!!! Beautiful work Lori!!!

Karen said...

These are beautiful Lori - how great you are offering the drawings like your hooked patterns.
blessings
Karen

Anonymous said...

Where do you get your frames? I have some some pieces I have made and want to frame, either I can't find anything primitive or if I do they cost $25 apiece. Any suggestions.
Ellen

Previous Postings ~ So much more to see!