Thursday, March 14, 2013

March 'Monthly Update' sneak peek!

Howdy Friends & Folk!
 
we are almost ready for our
March 15th update on our 'Monthly Update' page here on this blog...
we'll be updating the page at 6:00 pm tomorrow night, so come by if you can ~
 
think Spring!
robins, tulips, more robins!!!
we'll have new thread winders/holders...
a new FLAX comb design, a new little footrest design,
a new punch needle pattern, a new rug hooking pattern
and a new little xstitch pattern too!
 
I'll also be offering some of my original frakturs in handpainted frames, too :)
 
 
 
'Monthly Update' page update,
Friday March 15th at 6:00 pm est
 
I'm hoping to add a few more finished goods to this list as well...
 
...see you soon!
 
Lori from
Notforgotten Farm

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been waiting to see your Robins...I love them !!!! Will these items be listed on this blog??

Patti said...

Can't wait to see them all! Robins are my favorite bird, so I am hoping that one will be able to fly to my home :)
Blessings, Patti

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Can't wait to see all the goodies you've made. I really don't know how you get so much done. You are an inspiration! ~Nan

NMK said...

Can't wait to see your new creations !!!

By Thy Hands Tinkerings said...

Goode morning Lori!!

Wish I could make it to your yard sale, hope you sell out!!! Hope you and all your family are doing great and are happy and healthy. Give Iggy a big wet kis for me~

Hugs,
Tammy