Monday, January 14, 2013

LSHC Info Needed Please ~

Hi Folks~
I need to send out kits in a timely fashion for the Little Stitches Handwork Club members, and to do so I need your full yearly payment made and/or your full shipping addresses for the following members:
Evelyne (France)
Denise Tolley
Karen Tenery
Michelle (ladybug@cox.net)
Leanne (sorry I don't have your last name or other info)
Wendy Sigel
Amy Mutter
Trudy Honeycut
Jayne (sorry I don't have your last name or other info)
Marlene Leonard
Jane Kenyon (I'm not sure if this is your last name)
Sonja Helms
Chizuko (in Japan)
Linda Hadden (need you full address please)
 
Thanks my Friends!
Blessings from the Farm
Lori

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Hi Lori,
Thank you for posting this list.
I was interesting in joining but will be unable to this year.
Maybe next year if you do it again.

Thanks again. I love your work!!!

Marlene Leonardo

Theresa said...

Looking forward to getting the first kit and I see my names not on your list so you must have everything you need. :0)