*

~ Please visit our ETSY Shop for our unique patterns, supplies and wooden items
specifically designed for rug hooking, punch needle, applique and cross stitch ~
••• • • • ••• • • ••• • • ••• • • ••• • • •• • • •••• • • •••

below are just a few examples of what we carry in our Etsy shop ~ much more to see!


Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sharpen your needles Halloween Lovers!


I'll be releasing 2 (maybe three)
new Hallowe'en designs this coming week
...for lovers of Hallowe'en Cross Stitch ~



...models are freshly back from my most-talented stitchers,
Faye & Starr...
and what a superb job they've both done!
(oh my, you two are awesome!!)


a mosaic of both new patterns...
"Stove Pipe Hill" stitched by Faye Riggsbee
&
"Sisters of the Broom" by Starr Baumgartner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
I'll be 'finishing' them both tomorrow,
and will share their finishes and release in the next few days...
both were stitched on my own hand-dyed 'Old Farmhouse Linen'.

I also just received the model for the next
Prim Sisters Club
from Felicia ~ oh boy...I can't wait to show you this!
to refresh your memory, it is called
"Old Witch Mary"
and...I. Love. It.
I will be incorporating some of the large rick-rack trim (shown in an earlier post)
for the finish of this design...
it was stitched on my own hand-dyed 'Old Farmhouse Linen', too!

Oh the wonderful things I have in store for you all...
SHHHhhhhhhhhh ~
I am sworn to secrecy at the moment, but....
please keep those needles SHARP!!!!

Blessings from the farm,
Lori

14 comments:

Viola di Nebbia said...

I want them!!!!! They look so wonderful!! *.*

Barb said...

I can't wait!!

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

eeeeep! I'm So excited to show you !!!

SHHHHhhh......
*me*

April said...

I can't wait Lori!!!!

Lori Ann Corelis said...

stitch, stitch, stitch said the little witch!
;-)

Elisabetta said...

Waw, I'm waiting to see the all patterns!!!

cucki said...

wowwwwwwwwww
looking super cutie spooky :)
hugs x

CATHI said...

I am already soo curious! Can't wait! :o)

Cathi

Chris said...

Yeah!!! I can't wait!

Theresa said...

Yahoo!!! I love your Halloween patterns!!!!

jody said...

gosh wish i could get there for your prim gathering! i know it must be wonderful and i will have to just wait for lots of pictures! hint! i think you get more done then i can even think of getting done! love your stitchen! enjoy your day!

Elena - Gatti e Crocette said...

wow I can't wait Lori....
I love your Halloween patterns!
Elena

jessy said...

I really like your blog it's really nice.

Search Engine Marketing Company in india
Search Engine Optimization Company in india
Digital Marketing Company in india
Social Media Optimization Company in india
top web design companies
website design company
best website design companies
Website Design Companies
web development company india
web design company india

jessy said...


I really like your blog it's really nice.

Deals
best deals
travel deals
Cheap Deals
laptop deals
tv deals
online deals
best buy deals
great deals
camera deals

Previous Postings ~ So much more to see!