Friday, September 23, 2011

~ October Feather Tree ~

I just received my copy of the Brand New Halloween Book published by
Just Cross Stitch magazine...
and here is my submitted design:


I'm SO excited about this!
not only about being published in this book, as it is their first-ever BOOK
devoted exclusively to Halloween designs,
but
because there are so many different, whimsical, primitive, fun & spooky
designs in there that I want to stitch up!!!!


If you haven't ordered yours yet,
the link for their website is on my sidebar...

it is So worth it!

I hope you like my October Feather Tree design!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is a wonderfully, rainy fall morning ~
I will spend my day in my sewing room
... finishing up projects and dreaming of more to come...
and a very Happy Autumn to you ALL :)


blessings from the farm,
Lori


p.s. I will be listing my little stitched pumpkin charms in my etsy shop today also :)

15 comments:

cucki said...

Happy Friday dear, i really love your design ..very lovely..i will surely look for that mag..
here in south africa it is very lovely and a warm day:)
keep well and have a lovely sewing day..love and hugs xx

Jacqueline said...

CONGRAT's on being published.. It is sooooooo cute.

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Big congrats Lori. Awesome design. Now I will have to order this book for sure.
~Nan

primitivebettys said...

That is so cool! WTG Lori! :)

Joni of Fully Wooly Primitives said...

a beautiful design - so you Lori! congrats..Joni (Fully Wooly Primitives)

Penny said...

Congratulations! What a neat design.

Edgar said...

I am LOVING your design - and hadn't planned on getting a copy - I now need one!! Thanks for letting us know!!

Rachel said...

Congrats! Your design is very cool!

Kay said...

I love your feather tree design! It caught my eye right away when I was looking through this amazing magazine. So many cute projects, I could stitch just Halloween year round. Congrats to you!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Congratulations Lori!! And what an asset you are to the publication as well - your feather tree is positively delightful. Guess another "gotta have" just went on my list! Happy Friday to you friend....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

TheCrankyCrow said...

PS - Did all those pumpkin charms disappear already??? :o Robin

Farm Girl said...

I just had to tell you how excited I was when I got this book. I ordered it just because of you. I looked through until I found your wonderful little feather tree.
I just did a design from there by LadeDa and It is great. So many great little designs in one place.
But, I bought it just because of you.
So thanks for the heads up. I can't wait to make your tree.

basketsnprims said...

Lori, so glad I bought the book. I can't wait to stitch this design.
hugs,
pam

My Colonial Home said...

A huge congratulations Lori...well deserved.
Karen

Berit said...

That's it! I'm breaking down and ordering this book! :D