Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Simple Blessings ~


Look at this beautiful bounty from my sweet neighbors ~


fresh corn (which I helped shuck, thankyouverymuch) so I earned them...
yellow squash, cucumbers and vine-ripened tomatoes



AND

here are the threads and linen for:

Mary Snow's Sewing Pocket...
30ct Parchment Linen and Gentle art threads ~

and
Sledding in Connecticut...
30ct 18th Century Blackbird from R&R
and Gentle Art Threads


I'm looking forward to starting the pocket

and Flea is almost finishing up
Christmas Adam & Christmas Eve ~
.... it is coming out AWESOME!!!!

Blessings from the Farm...
Lori

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy to all!...I miss my garden..

primitivebettys said...

Gotta love fresh veggies! and threads & fibers too!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Vine-ripened tomatoes. YUM!

annie said...

Sure looks good! Love the thread colors!

cucki said...

yummy salads..i love the threads colors too xx

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

Yummy, nothing better than fresh summer veggies...even surpasses chocolate in my opinion! ~Kriss~