Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Road Trip!

Good Morning Friends & Folk ~

it is a *sparkling* June morning here on the farm...


my early barn chores are done, there's fresh laundry hanging on the line ~
the eggs are gathered and the house is tidy.


now it's time to work here in the sewing room!!!


I was heading out on a raod trip today,
with Felicia & Joan ~
but
Miss Flea couldn't get a sitter for her children
SO
we will be off on our adventure on thursday ~
where will we be going?
to
In Stitches Needlework Shop
in Alexandria, VA ~

I'm SO excited, I can't stand it...
we will be doing some stopping in Culpeper too,
at some antiques shops that Joan knows about...

WOOHOO!!!

I hope I can find some early sewies & positively needful stuff!

I'll take pics of our journey & post them here on friday...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomorrow I am holding a private Sampler-making & Frame-finishing class
in the shop...
it will be good to see old friends again & I'm looking forward to the fun!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

have a beautiful day my Friends!



Blessings from the Farm...


Lori

5 comments:

jennifer768 said...

Have fun in the sewing room ! Sounds like your road trip will be a blast.Looking forward to seeing your pics.Have a great day ,Jen

TheCrankyCrow said...

Have a wonderful roadie!! (Sure you don't think you could swing by and pick me up???) ;o) Have fun - and enjoy! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Cindy at Mountain Hollow said...

Oh I so want to go. Got this job but I would much rather be going with you girls. Please tell them hello. Hope to see you all soon.
Cindy Lou

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Sounds like a wonderful day planned, enjoy!!!

annie said...

sounds like so much fun, looking forward to pics afterwards!