Sunday, June 26, 2011

a Helping Hand....

I think HE thinks he's helping....
{personally, he's a sweet nuisance, but tolerable to a point}


EVERYtime I sit down at this computer,
there he is...
gently pawing at my knee with velvet mittens ~
coaxing me with 'pretty eyes' to pick him up.
~ and I always do.
**is that a smirk I see??**

and
speaking of helping hands,...

here is a new little booklet for you ~
"Little Hands, Little Stitches"

a little, 5" x 7" booklet ~
10 pages of neat little photos of antique samplers, antique photos of girls,
some quips and wuotes from needlework and just general thoughts on schoolgirl samplers...
plus a full-size cross stitch
pattern of a schoolgirl sampler and various motifs for you to create your own sampler!


price of the booklet is $10.00 + shipping~
to place an order, you can email me at
not4got@aol.com

it is also up on my picturetrail site
(which I am also trying desperately to 'fix')
www.picturetrail.com/notforgottenfarm
and will be in my etsy shop ~



I am making headway on the Withes Garden Sampler ~
~ every spare moment I get I stitch...
will share more progress pics soon!!!

Blessings from the Farm...
Lori

11 comments:

Robin said...

Iggy is just too cute for his own good!!! Love the little book, reserve mine please...talk again soon, enjoy your LAST day.

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

I love kittens. We got one about 3 weeks ago and she thinks she is all attention too, of course, my chihahuah thinks differently..LOL

Your book sounds so neat. I will have to check it out soon.

Jennifer
Feathers in the Nest

WoolenSails said...

He reminds me of Dora, she always waits for me to be busy with something, then wants attention.

Debbie

Peggy Lee said...

Lori your cat is just precious! I don't own a pet but I love seeing the little darlings on the blogs I follow.
I'm thinking I need to have your new little book. *SHEESH* I hope you're OK with being my enabler. :o)

TheCrankyCrow said...

How sweet is that! My kitties like to "help" too - but they don't want any part of any holding....They just like to walk across the desk and block the computer screen...Iggy is a doll (and, boy, has he grown!! What are you all feeding him??!) Will definitely be checking out your little booklet - sounds lovely! Smiles & Blessings ~ Robin

jennifer768 said...

Iggy is a cutie ! Who would be able to refuse that kind of help?Your booklet sounds wonderful!Hugs,Jen

Chris said...

Lori,
What a sweetie. He looks so happy!

The Barn Door said...

Oh what a cutie pie!!

Jane said...

It was so nice to meet Iggy, the "accordian" cat! What a sweet kitten. Love seeing you, too. It's always a treat to visit Notforgotten Farm!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Iggy is so adorable!! My pumpkin pie is always helping~ or in the way!! LOL
smiles
Teresa

Aimee Jeffries said...

I just had to *LOL*..I know that pose so well, feet in the air..like "what mom, you don't need to type".