Saturday, April 23, 2011

little heart & hand pinkeeps....



Hello Friends & Folk ~


these, and more like them
...will be available at our spring open house on may 7th ~



each one measures approx. 6" long


and are stuffed with cotton and crushed walnut shells...





... little helping hands to hold your pins and needles ~


they'll be available in brown or blue hearts.




the pair shown here will be in my etsy shop in just a bit,
and will be sold separately...


((( ~ BOTH HAVE SOLD thank ye kindly ~))))




I'm finishing up my next design for the next issue of
Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine,
it is a cross stitch pattern with a nautical-theme...




Hoping you all have a wonderful Easter Weekend
and a Blessed Ostara!



Blessings from the Farm...
Lori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an interesting idea! I have a wooden home made hearts and hands handing on my wall in my house. I just love it. Did you come up with this idea? Original!

mary pernula said...

Happy Easter.......Hugs Mary