~ WELCOME FRIENDS & FOLK ~

Our humble little
Needlework Shop
is located at
3530 Tye River Road
Amherst, VA 24521
ph. 434-263-6508
email ~ Notforgottenfarmwitch@gmail.com

Our Regular SHOP HOURS are:
Saturdays Only 10:00 ~ 4:00

{weather permitting or I am away at a show/class}

*



~ Please visit our ETSY Shop for our unique patterns, supplies and wooden items
specifically designed for rug hooking, punch needle, applique, embroidery and cross stitch ~

the photos below are just a few examples of what we offer in our Etsy shop ~ kindly click on any photo below to visit and see more ~


Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday Musings ~

last night I pulled loops....
I do forget how relaxing & rewarding working with wool can be ~


working on a little hooked mat of a primtive bird & branch for the shop.
I'll show pics once it's finished :)
and

just look at these faces:

Pinnochio seems to be mouthing the words
" Feed Me! "
from lurking behind the barn....



and little miss Daisy just bats her 5 inch long eyelashes
to get what she wants...

...oh yeah, she's a daddy's girl!


remember to visit Robin at her Grand Reopening today,
and while you're in the neighborhood,
stop in & visit us !!


Blessings from the Farm...
Lori

7 comments:

Sue said...

I am wanting to learn to do that. Is it not too hard? I love working with wool in quilting.
Any tips?

Larkrise garden girl said...

Hi Lori, Isn't hooking fun,I love your pictures of your donkeys,Cheri

Rugs and Pugs said...

Miss Daisy and Pinnochio are just too cute!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Jane said...

Love those sweet donkey faces!!
Tell them we'll be coming to visit soon WITH treats!!

from me to thee......... said...

can't wait to see what your hooking, I just know I will love it.....

Gail said...

Your talent is amazing.

The Barn Door said...

Look forward to see your hooking. Love the little donkeys!! Great pics!