Tuesday, March 22, 2011

a little bird told me....

...to be on the look-out for those new designs
from Notforgotten Farm
SOON!

(this little visitor, above...
...sat on the Donkey's gatepost for the longest time today!)


watch for top-hatted Ladies, Spring Flowers...

and a character or two!!

I should have them all finished by thursday....
until then, I'm
counting down the hours till VA RUGFEST!
...getting everything together and ready to go...

I love being a vendor there, seeing old & new friends,
buying
WAY TOO MUCH WOOL
than one woman will ever need,
and GOING Antiquin' with Friends!

WOO HOO!!!!
~~ALSO~~
go see Felicia's NEW punch needle patterns on her blog,
www.bluemartinhouse.blogspot.com
so pretty!!
~~~AND~~~
if you would like to see some of thee most gorgeous
Button Necklaces
you've EVER seen,
please visit my friend Kathy's shop on etsy:
http://www.hennypennymercantile.etsy.com/

(tell her I sent you!)


ok, that's it for my short break...back to work I go!

Blessings from the Farm...
Lori

3 comments:

Jennie Lynn @ Appleseed Prim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennie Lynn @ Appleseed Prim said...

I simply can't wait but when are your embroidery patterns coming out? Those I am holding my breath for (while practicing some of my stitches). The punch needle design is beautiful. If only I could get the hang of that.

Nan said...

You tease....LOL!
I can't wait to get a peek at the new designs. Patience is not one of my better assets.