Monday, February 07, 2011

Squeaky Clean ~

a sneak peek at my soaps ~

on the left are Rosemary Mint,
...in the middle & on the right are Lavender Goatsmilk ~

... next to my kitchen sink, hangs this beautiful
grey-speckled enamelware cup & soap holder
that my Mom gifted me with one birthday...

it holds homemade soaps from long ago,
and now it also holds mine....

I will let the soaps dry thoroughly for a few days,
then package them...and they will be ready for my etsy shop.

In the meantime,
today will be spent processing ands packing
the retail shop pattern orders,
and distributors orders...
then off to the PO I'll go ~
...perhaps stopping off at a thrift store or two on my way.

~AND~
if you haven't seen the new issue of Artful Blogging magazine yet,
it is full of beautifully inspiring photos, words and stories
from aome of my favorite bloggers ~
I purchased mine from Barnes & Noble,
but you can go to:
www.stampington.com
to get yours ~

Have a *Sparkling* day my Friends!


Blessings from the Farm...
Lori

5 comments:

Robin said...

Good morning sunshine!!! They look great and I am sure they smell wonderful! Can't wait to see 'em in person!!!

xxoo

Robin

FourSistersInACottage said...

Oh Lori,
I can smell them all the way here in Iowa. Love it and your blog!!!!
Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

Vivian said...

Greetings from the Yukon!
I've been a visitor of your blog for a while, and I just wanted to say hi. I've thoroughly enjoyed the glimpses into your life. I wish I could live a simpler life! I actually purchased one of your cross stitch patterns before discovering your blog and it's been waiting in my to-do pile for a glimpse of spring (it's Ah Tis Spring).
I think your soaps look just lovely and I may just have to try them out!

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

I bet those soaps smell soooo good. Love the holder too!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Your soap looks lovely! Such industry going on over here! Delightful! Thanks for stopping by and the good words you left. It makes my day!