Wednesday, January 19, 2011

White Wednesday.....

Good Morning Folks!
for
White Wednesday...

...my favorite candlebox



love these textures...



an old wire birdcage and white linens ~



a beautifully carved frame set against crocheted lace ~

check out Faded Cottage to see her beautiful cupboard!!!

today I will begin my 'paring down'
(read: making room for new things to come!)

so I'll try to get items listed in my Etsy shop today...
I am also painting tables, and working on new needlework designs for February...

it will be in the 50's today & sunny, so I have a chance to hang my laundry outside...
there's nothing like fresh sheets snappin' on the clothesline!!

Blessings from the farm,
~ Lori ~

8 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

I can see why it's your favorite candlebox,just wonderful.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

love the pictures! I wish it was warm here so I could hang sheets on the line. I'm jealous!
Prim Blessings! Robin

HomeSpunPrims said...

I love the changes you are making to your farmhouse Lori. I think if I had an old farmhouse I would be inclined to go with those neat old whites too. Best wishes on your sales.

Ellen said...

love your treasures, thanks for sharing. Now, will you share that warm weather ;)) Hugs and blessings,
xoxo,
Ellen

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Lori, So love the candle box!!! OLM

Beckyjean said...

Lori~

That candle box is perfectly prim!!
Love it!

Becky

Constance said...

That is one beautiful candle box. I look forward to seeing more of your White Wednesday posts.

Blessings,
Sallie

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I am so happy I stopped by, I just love your blog!