Saturday, January 08, 2011

Here I Am !!!!!!!

... thanks for all of the emails regarding
my 3-day absense from this blog!
I have been cleaning up the shop,
taking care of end-of-year inventories
and
ordering stuff for the shop...just busy as a Bee!
AND

I've posted the shop's
Class Schedule
over there on the right side-bar...

{{{{ did you notice August's class? }}}}
yepper...
the UBER-talented
Stacy Nash
will be coming to
Notforgotten Farm
to teach a fun class!!!
{{{I CANNOT wait for Summer now....}}}
if you'd like to come for any (or all !) of the classes
email me at
not4got@aol.com
I'm finishing up the new patterns,
the Heart Needlebook will be available next week
...and I'll release a couple new NP patterns too.

Have a wonderfully relaxing Sunday, and stay warm!!
Blessings from the farm,
~ Lori ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I wanted to book a flight to attend your Stacy Nash class where would I fly into? *thinking* :)

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

You could fly right here to Lynchburg, not roo far from us ~