Sunday, December 05, 2010

Small Town USA ~

Good Sunday Morning Friends!
last night we went to our Christmas Parade!!!
it started snowing just as we arrived and the setting was PERFECT!!!
the benefits of living in a small town are many ~
smiling & waving, knowing your neighbors,
and great fresh LOCAL food!
woohoo!

(Skyler & Hannah)

when we found out that our part of VA celebrated with Christmas Parades...
well, let's just say we haven't missed one yet...
especially now, since Hannah is first-flute in her marching band,
...and her beau Skyler is in the drum section
(Skyler is on the right, holding the banner)

(Hannah is on the left, playing her flute)


I've spent my entire life celebrating a
Christmas is Connecticut
and I do miss our families at this time of the year,
but
a Small Town Christmas
is just perfect for us...

~ Lori ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day!!

Constance said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I agree there is nothing like small town or country living. I miss the little town my old home was in. Thank you for sharing through your blog; it makes mme feel at home again.
Blessings,

Sallie