Wednesday, December 08, 2010

oh...how sweet...

oh look...here's Tippy,
our Maine Coon ~
curled up in my antique Appalachian Baby's Basket,
snuggling with my early Cat Print Dolls....



Tippy is 15 years young...
she 'adopted' Peter & I long ago~
we were looking for a kitten, & she found us....
needless to say, she has been a sweet & constant companion,
and has grown up with Hannah...

Speaking of which,
my baby,,,my one-&-only~
my world, my love & my heart,
will turn 16 yrs. old on
December 20th...

and we will celebrate her wishes:
**dinner at Red Lobster
**Ice Skating
**shopping at unique Vintage shops in Charlottesville
and
**a simple cake & ice-cream party
celebrated here at home with those she loves the mostest...
(per her requests, of course)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have begun work on my patterns for the upcoming
Primitive Quilts & Projects magazine...
I have pondered over projects:
Hmmm...should they be:

Needlepunch
Cross Stitch
Wool Applique
Rug Hookery
Primitive Stitchery
???
and Needle Punch has won...
SO
I've dusted off my needle,
Found my threads and
sharpened my pencil~
stretched weavers cloth on frame and...
{{ oh...but you'll have to wait to see!!!}}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have had a bought of Laryngitis this past week
no doubt from standing in the freezing snow at last saturday's parade...
but now...
*blech*
I have the full-blown-flu...
or is it the
Flu Blues?
either way it is not nice~
....and hope none of you come down with it.

So I am off to bed yet again,
to snooze & sniffle and snuggle with Suzy
(my cat & constant companion)
and dream up wonderful dreams of wool...thread....
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
~ Lori ~

7 comments:

Myriam said...

Bon rétablissement.

BumbleBeeLane said...

Hope Hannah has wonderful birthday.Your kitty is so sweet.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Lori Ann Corelis said...

Happy Birthday to Holiday Hannah!!
We too have holiday birthdays...my son is Dec. 23 and my stepson Jan 5. Makes for a busy season!

Be well my dear...you need a hot toddy!!

L

janeu729 said...

Stay warm, have that toddy or some eggnog, and feel better, SOON!!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Love the kitty puddle.
Happy birthday to your Hannah!
★Linda★
Please consider losing the word verification to make your posts more blogger-friendly by making commenting easier. You can always employ the owner approval. I am on a mission to make blogs more reader friendly, enabling us to read more and leave more comments! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi Lori,
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Think I might just drag it out a bit if I could cuddle up to your gorgeous cat. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Awwww... that kitty picture warms my heart! ♥

Carmen and the Pimcats