Sunday, November 14, 2010

on Ebay this week ~

oh my little fingers are SORE from all that stitching!
but this doll set was SO worth it~

please visit my auctions this week
... to see more of this swell Santa & Boy Doll set ~

let me know what you think?
now I'm hooking some small mats this week for the upcoming shows...
nice & cozy by the woodstove tonight, but I sure wish it would get cold & stay cold already!
...I just like the Autumn/Winter seasons more than the heat...
I'm such a homebody that I love being in this old farmhouse, cooking & decorating!
(& I'm pertty sure you do too, so I know I'm in good company!)
love being comfy & cozy and spending time with my handwork...

have a great evening ~

Blessings from the Farm,
Lori

6 comments:

Constance said...

Hi Lori,
That is one charming Santa, I just love him. I love staying at home too. I still have my day job but I try to make the most of every minute that I can be here at home. I loved visiting with your critters in you last post too. They all look so happy, I think they love being at home too.
Blessings,
Sallie

janeu729 said...

What a beautiful piece! He has such personality.
Hope to see you soon.

Michelle Palmer said...

He is AMAZING! Such a beautiful piece~

Robin said...

He turned out GREAT. See you later this week with a load of goodies!!

primitivebettys said...

Wonderfully charming Santa! :)

Carmen and the Primcats said...

He's wonderful!

Carmen and the Primcats