Thursday, November 11, 2010

Not quite ready yet...

well...here I sit ~
waiting for some clothes, hair, beard & accessories.
Lori created me yesterday
while waiting for that printer-guy to show up...
(her hands are never idle!)

she told me to tell you that
her new cross stitch patterns
will be released Friday morning,
because today was spent taking Hannah to get her braces removed
(after 3 long years), and to get her hair cut...
(they cut a 15" long ponytail off of Hannah's head!!)
which will be donated to
Locks of Love
Lori said Hannah looks so grown up and mature,
I know I can't wait to see her...
um...well I'll have to get some eyes so I can see her....
anyhoo, Lori said that I will be a Santa Doll, dressed in a wool coat
(right now I'm in my britches, and freezing)
and I'll have raw sheeps wool hair & beard...
& I'll be carrying around a sack with some toys in it...she said that I'll be displayed sitting in an antique child's wicker chair...
Oh, and some little kid-doll will be sitting in my lap with his Christmas Wish list...
I'm sure she'll take pictures of me when I'm done so you all can see..
ok...I just told her to get back to sewing, cause I'm half nekked!
make sure you see her new designs in the morning!

Blessings from the Farm,
Santa

3 comments:

Robin said...

Cute...I love the expression on his face!! Can't wait to see Hannah, hope you will post a pic!

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Santa has the beginnings of a great face!!! When you were at Simple Goods, you were 30 minutes from me!! Next time, come for a visit!

janeu729 said...

Santa- You will look amazing and I'm sure Hannah does, too! What a sweet, loving donation that will mean the world to someone.