*



~ Please visit our ETSY Shop for our unique patterns, supplies and wooden items
specifically designed for rug hooking, punch needle, applique, embroidery and cross stitch ~

the photos below are just a few examples of what we offer in our Etsy shop ~ kindly click on any photo below to visit and see more ~



Our
Needlework Shop
is located at
3530 Tye River Road
Amherst, VA 24521
ph. 434-263-6508
email ~ Notforgottenfarmwitch@gmail.com

Regular SHOP HOURS are:
Saturdays Only 10:00 ~ 4:00
{weather permitting or I am away at a show/class}


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Make this day count.....

I will not bore nor infuriate you with my political views...
instead,
I'd just like to remind all that
we are blessed to live in the
United States of America
and have the freedom and right to
VOTE
so do it!


'nuff said...

Blessings from the Farm,
Lori

3 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

AMEN!!!
God Bless America :)

janeu729 said...

Yep, we voted!!

Beems20 said...

Lori, my husband pulled me out of bed yo vote? I hope every one is out today and Voting PS My husband wishes he was Bill Mahr not to offend anyone!!!!!!!Debbiel

Previous Postings ~ So much more to see!