*



~ Please visit our ETSY Shop for our unique patterns, supplies and wooden items
specifically designed for rug hooking, punch needle, applique, embroidery and cross stitch ~

the photos below are just a few examples of what we offer in our Etsy shop ~ kindly click on any photo below to visit and see more ~



Our
Needlework Shop
is located at
3530 Tye River Road
Amherst, VA 24521
ph. 434-263-6508
email ~ Notforgottenfarmwitch@gmail.com

Regular SHOP HOURS are:
Saturdays Only 10:00 ~ 4:00
{weather permitting or I am away at a show/class}


Monday, November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday!!

Good Monday Morning Folks!!

hoping you are all rested after the long holiday weekend~
I know I am, & I NEEDED it!!
Today is Cyber Monday:
the day to support all of your online Merchant Friends!!

I know I will be visiting many Etsy & Ebay shops today,
as I truly do support my Folk Artisan Friends
and Hope you will do the same!



PLEASE don't forget to visit
http://www.earlyworkmercantile.com/
on Wednesday, December 1st
for your chance to purchase
wonderful Colonial Creations
....from Awesome-ly Creative Folks!

~ Lori ~

No comments:

Previous Postings ~ So much more to see!