Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jolly Old Souls and Friends

Fresh from the drying rack...

are these paperclay heads, waiting for bodies and then be transformed into
Holiday Witches, La Befana's, Peddling Gypsies and Gift-giving Cinderklauss'...


I'm just letting my imagination run these days,...
have been working so hard on preparing for the show,
that I just want to play~

Have you gotten your new Country Sampler mag yet?
Oh my....
I am loving it ~ Simple Christmas Decorating.....
yum!
Don't forget to visit my selling blog tonight,
www.goodsfromnotforgottenfarm.blogspot.com
for my Hallowe'en Update
6pm sharp
see you then!
Blessings from the Farm,
Lori

2 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

i love coming here and seeing all of this...makes me HAPPY

oh, how i wish i could go to your party on the 18th !!!!!

i am off to the bookstore to get country sampler...sounds yummy

more later
kary

janeu729 said...

I've gone thru' my Country Sampler 3 times already!!
Just finished up all my projects for Sat.!
Can't wait