Saturday, May 08, 2010

As Promised...



"American Folk"
hot off the press!
$20.00 + shipping
10 original designs, each one 8.5" x 10"
to hook, puch or stitch....
I've included my DMC floss color palette on the back cover of the book,
~ for those that have asked...
If you'd like to order a copy here from me,
please email me at not4got@aol.com
~or~
a limited quantity will be available
in my etsy shop &  ebay auctions...

Will begin Shipping them out first thing Monday morning,
~and will be shipped in the order they are sold...

Thanks my Friends!!

Blessings from the Farm,
 Lori

4 comments:

HomeSpunPrims said...

Oh Lori, the cover looks awesome!! I have a few others I wanted to order from you too so I will be contacting you!!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Looks like a great lil' book...guess I NEED one! Off to send you an email.

Coon Hollow Farm said...

Lori, Congratulations! A book, and I knew you when! Good Luck! Bleesed Be! Dawn

kelley said...

too temtping to resist...